Curtis suports bulk uploading of content from Google Drive.
Connecting Google Drive
Before uploading any data you will need to connect to your Google Drive folder.
- Go to Settings | General | Select import folder
- Authenticate your Google Account
- Elect the folder where you have added your assets
Download the upload template file below. You will need to fill out the various columns for each record.
- source, source_id: The combination of source and source_id uniquely identifies a record. We will use this field to find existing records to update.
- parent_source_id: Current unused.
- file_name: You can leave the extension off this file if you wish
- subject: a semicolon separated list of tags
- date: The date the item was created. This should be in EDTF format
- access_rights: Set to unpublished unless you want the items to go live straight away
- contributed_at: This should be in EDTF format
- Go to Import | Bulk Import
- Upload the spreadsheet created above
- The system will validate the spreadsheet
- Review the output and continue with the import once you are happy with the result