By default iOS and Android phones do not close apps when you exit them, they continue to run in the background. This is fine as it doesn’t use any extra battery power. There may be occasions when you do want the app closed when testing. To close an app:
- Double tap on the home button.
- Swipe along until you see the app icon and screenshot.
- Swipe up on the screenshot, this closes the app.
There are different ways to close apps on different versions of Android but this method generally works:
- Select the Settings app
- Select Apps
- Tap on your app in the list
- Tap the Force Stop button
Note: If you can’t find the tours that you have published you may need to check for updated content. To do this simply tap the settings icon and then tap Check for updated content. The app checks for new content every 24 hours but doing this will force a check for new content immediately.